Re: Documentation Status Tracking

Pulse and looks very interesting, and I hope it will help the
Documentation Project enhance the overall GNOME documentation in
quantity and quality. I'm not a documentation writer, but I'd like to
ask/suggest three points about the Status Tracking:

1. What about an adjective instead of "update"? I didn't like "old" or
"obsolete", but maybe you can find a more suitable word.

2. I agree all documentation must be reviewed, but I also agree the
process seems too heavy, i. e. maybe we can't get all those reviews.

3. What's the relation between Pulse and Mallard? If I got it right,
Pulse is going to be used right now, and when Mallard starts being used,
Pulse will be tweaked to read information from Mallard's XML documents,
instead of DocBooks. Is that so?

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org