Re: More developer.gnome.org cleanup

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 12:12 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
>> Time for more developer.gnome.org cleanup. We need to move more stuff to
>> library.gnome.org or to the wiki or accept that it's old and useless.
>> Any volunteers?
>>
>> The Nautilus Internals document
>> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/whitepapers/nautilus/nautilus-internals.html
>> needs to be changed to DocBook from sxw (OpenOffice).
>> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/nautilus/trunk/docs/nautilus-internals.sxw?view=log
>> Then it can be put on library.gnome.org automatically whenever Nautilus
>> tarballs are released.
>
> Are there Nautilus developers that could be bugged about this?
> Maintainers are generally responsible for their own internal
> architecture documentation.

We could be bugged about it, but as it stands there's little in that
document that is of relevance to Nautilus' current infrastructure. It
speaks mostly of Corba and Bonobo components, GnomeVFS and
libbackground and other non-existent things. It needs a complete
rewrite for relevance past Nautilus 2.22.

-A. Walton