Re: Meaning of "getting started"
- From: <mike jessie wispertel net>
- To: "Matthew Paul Thomas" <mpt myrealbox com>
- Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Meaning of "getting started"
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:43:23 -0700
One item I noticed on the linked page is that "To Save a File" is both correct and incorrect.
I suspect the Incorrect entry should be either "Saving a File" or "Save a File."
Is this correct or incorrect. :)
--- mpt myrealbox com wrote:
From: Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt myrealbox com>
To: GNOME Documentation <gnome-doc-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Meaning of "getting started"
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:11:04 +0000
Leonardo Fontenelle wrote on 29/10/08 00:50:
> What's the difference between "introduction" and "getting started"?
"Getting started" probably is helpful, "Introduction" probably isn't. ;-)
Matthew Paul Thomas
gnome-doc-list mailing list
gnome-doc-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev