Re: docs

Hallo Ben,

it could be nice if you'd start with something already written just to
pick up the basics of Docbook documentation if you're not familiar with
it; then you could easily move on to improve current docs, or write new
ones -- there is always need for volunteers!

Right now, there's this nice article from Thomas Thurman that needs
"porting" in the Docbook format; you could pick it up and see your
effort being immediately beneficial to the community.

Please tell if you're interested.

Thanks!
Matteo