Accessibility guide

Hi,

While proofreading the French translation of the revised Accessibility
Guide by Vincent Alexander, I found some very questionable content.

In particular the gok section (mobility.xml), when a section has been
added to install gok from GNOME CVS. Yes, you read it right: CVS!

I'm sure Vincent did a huge effort to update the guide and we can be
thankful for this, but the modified content should absolutely be
proofread by a Doc team member before being committed.

Concerning the gok section, I think that the section about how to
install gok should be simply removed. IMHO this is not the role of the
guide.

Claude