Updating the Desktop User Guide

Hi guys,

A few of the students from our mentoring programme [1] are interested in
helping to update the desktop user guide. This would involve them
reviewing the guide, reporting bugs when they find problems and then
submitting patches. We'd probably start off by going through the list of
existing bugs and fixing those first.

Are there any particular areas that you'd like us to concentrate on, or
any issues/future plans that you think we should be aware of? The Ubuntu
documentation relies quite heavily on the GNOME docs, so we'd like to
finish before string freeze for Ubuntu Intrepid, on the 2nd of October.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Mentoring

--