Re: installing disc

Hi John,

Am Freitag, den 25.07.2008, 09:28 +0930 schrieb macca:
> hi im using mandrive  changeover from windows xp its great
>  but only trouble im have for the kids dics australian encyclopedia
>  do i have to download encyclopedia with a linux format also have
> britannica
> 73 years old here and that the only prioblem i have with linus ty
> yours

thanks for your email, but this list is for discussion of documentation
and not for discussing installation issues. You probably want to ask in
a Mandriva forum instead to get help.
I also just don't know "australian encyclopedia" so I can't say what is
required to make it run on Mandriva.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed