Re: For GHOP: Directions on how to write a good manual

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 03:51 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I filed an issue at GHOP which asks for writing a manual for Cheese [2]
> As you can see in the comment to have it accepted in GHOP I need to
> point to some information on how to write a good manual.
>
> Do you guys have any pointers.

The closest we have is the style guide [1] and the somewhat outdated
handbook [2].  Otherwise, it's a case of looking at other manuals.

Hope this helps a little
Don

[1] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdp-style-guide/stable/
[2] http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdp-handbook/stable/