Bug 432546 =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93?= document requirement on gnome-power-manager

I am new to the Documentation Team, I would like to work on Bug 432546 –
document requirement on gnome-power-manager, but I am unsure how to use
SVN to download the files and fix this bug.  I am completely new to
working on an open source project.  Would someone please walk me through
the steps so I may fix this.