Re: Word-a-Day (Terminology Recommendations)

When a discussion is considered complete, the term will also be used by
the pt_BR l10n team to review (expand etc) our standard translations.
So, I must ask: when will a discussion be considered finished? I'm
surprised "screenshot" wasn't included in the "completed terms", for
example.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org

Em Qua, 2008-04-02 às 12:36 -0500, Shaun McCance escreveu:
> In an effort to revamp the terminology recommendations found in
> our Documentation Style Guide, I'm starting a little initiative
> I call Word-a-Day.  Basically, every day (more or less), I will
> send a term or a group of related terms to gnome-doc-list for
> discussion.

[...]
> The 'Pending Terms' section will contain a list of terms
> I've sent to the list, with a link to the mailing list
> archive of the email.  Please do not edit this page.
> Send your comments to the mailing list instead.
>
> When a consensus has been reached, I'll move those terms
> to the 'Completed Terms' section with the recommendations
> we've agreed upon.

[...]