Re: Documentation for Deskbar-Applet

Hi Sebastian,

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 00:11 +0200, Sebastian P�erl wrote:
> I'm perfectly fine with that. I'd love to see some people working on the
> documentation.

That's great, thanks! Three people have volunteered for this already,
and once they've made a few preparations (SVN checkout etc.) we can
start planning the new documentation. I intend to create a new wiki page
here [1] to help with the planning, if that's OK.

Please let me know if there's anything in particular that you'd like to
be done in relation to the docs.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://live.gnome.org/DeskbarApplet/DocsPlanning