Re: Documentation for Deskbar-Applet

Hi Sebastian,

On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 23:11 +0200, Sebastian P�erl wrote:
> I'm searching for someone who is willing to write documentation for
> Deskar-Applet. There's a bug in bugzilla, too[1]. Someone already
> started, but documentation is still virtually not existing.
>
> Would be great if this task could be completed during the 2.21/2.22
> release cycle.

Over at the Ubuntu Doc Team we have a lot of new contributors [1] who
are keen to help out with documentation. I'm sure that one or two of
them would be very interested in working on the docs for Deskbar-Applet,
if you like. Of course, any work would be carried out in full
cooperation with the GNOME Doc Team and yourself.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Mentoring

--