Re: Getting Involved with GNOME Documentation

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 00:51 -0400, Tony Freeman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please have a look at this prototype website I've been working on:
>
> http://glib.tonyfreeman.us/?tid=1&fid=2
>

> As you can see, it looks quite a bit like the php.net website, except
> with a glib/gnome twist.
> I'm using gtkdoc tools and some locally developed scripts to pull
> information directly from sources into a mysql database.  Doesn't work
> as nicely as I'd like, but I'm getting more successful each day ;-)
>
> Is this the type of project that could get an interested contributer
> involved in gnome.org?

I'd suggest you join us in our efforts to make library.gnome.org
a reality.  A few of us are actively working on it in the hopes
of deploying it for Gnome 2.20.  The code is in the library-web
SVN repository, and we mostly discuss it on the gnome-web-list
mailing list, or on the #docs channel on irc.gnome.org.

--
Shaun