Getting Involved with GNOME Documentation

Hello,

Please have a look at this prototype website I've been working on:

http://glib.tonyfreeman.us/?tid=1&fid=2

As you can see, it looks quite a bit like the php.net website, except with a glib/gnome twist. I'm using gtkdoc tools and some locally developed scripts to pull information directly from sources into a mysql database. Doesn't work as nicely as I'd like, but I'm getting more successful each day ;-)

Is this the type of project that could get an interested contributer involved in gnome.org?

-- Tony