Re: Documentation Team Meetings

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 08:30 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 18:46 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > In an attempt to get some cohesion in our team, we're going
> > to try to hold semi-regular team meetings.
>
> Good idea!
>
> >    * See also the proposed new help system specification at
> >        http://www.gnome.org/~dscorgie/help-spec-0-2.html
>
> Any chance of getting some KDE people along to discuss this? It would be
> wonderful to work in tandem on that.

There have been discussions with KDE people (specifically,
Cornelius Schumacher), and that will continue.  For this
meeting, I'm more interested in discussing if the current
proposal fits our needs, and the status of our work to
make it happen.

That's not to say Cornelius isn't welcome at the meeting.
But I don't want the meeting to turn into a hacking or
writing session.

--
Shaun