Re: Resources

The broken link is a Known Bug (TM). All I can say is you can use the SVN:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-devel-docs/trunk/gdp-handbook/
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-devel-docs/trunk/gdp-style-guide/

There's also the gnome-doc-utils, but you probably already knew it:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-doc-utils/trunk/

gnome-devel-docs should be included in gnome 2.20 and is present in
l.g.o, as a matter of fact.

Best luck!

Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org