Re: Manual Translations and Images..

On 2/8/07, I M <irapuan menezes gmail com> wrote:
I have a question about the screenshots of the manuals.
I have made some translations of the manuals to Brazilian Portuguese. The
Screenshots will continue in English?

Yes, they will.

 I understand that they must also be brought up to date. This is correct?

Yes.

How to make for the updates of screenshots to be part of the code source?

You have to send the screenshots with the translated PO file so
they'll be committed to SVN together.

See http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/trunk/help/es/. There's a
figures/ directory for every language. There the person committing
your translation will put the screenshots you send.

--
Raphael Higino