UI and string changes for Devhelp

Hi all,

I've committed two patches for Devhelp that add zooming and close buttons for tabs. I assume both the string and UI announcing period applies to the apps in the Developer Tools suite, so here goes:

UI changes: Adds a View menu with zoom items and three zoom buttons on the toolbar; also adds a close button to each content tab.

Strings: The zoom functionality adds a small number of strings for zooming in/out, and some preset zoom levels.

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/