Orca UI change

Hi,

In fixing bug #485522 – "Orca should allow the user to specify the
chat messages that get spoken/brailed", I've introduced the following
UI in .../src/orca/scripts/gaim.py:

On the application specific tab in the Orca Preferences for
the "pidgin" application, there is now a new frame that contains
three radio buttons that looks like this:

| 0  Speak all new messages                         |
| O  Speak only channel with focus                  |
| O  Speak all channels when application has focus  |

Thanks.