Two new strings for Orca ("Default Synthesizer" and "%s default voice")

Hi All:

Sorry for adding two more strings.  :-(  These are new for the Speech
Dispatcher support:

    # Translators: "Default Synthesizer" will appear in the list of available
    # speech engines as a special item.  It refers to the default engine
    # configured within the speech subsystem.  Apart from this item, the user
    # will have a chance to select a particular speech engine by its real
    # name, such as Festival, IBMTTS, etc.
    #
    _SERVER_NAMES = {DEFAULT_SERVER_ID: _("Default Synthesizer")}

    # Translators: This string will appear in the list of
    # available voices for the current speech engine.  %s will be
    # replaced by the name of the current speech engine, such as
    # "Festival default voice" or "IBMTTS default voice".  It
    # refers to the default voice configured for given speech
    # engine within the speech subsystem.  Apart from this item,
    # the list will contain the names of all available "real"
    # voices provided by the speech engine.
    #
    self._default_voice_name = _("%s default voice") % id

Thanks, and I hope we have no more (or at least very very few) strings
to add before the string freeze.

Will
(Orca Project Lead)