Updating our own docs

Since now is the quiet time of the cycle, I figure we
should look at our own documentation -- the GDP
Handbook and the Style Guide...

I'm going to start going through the bugs currently
files in these.
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-docu)
Please file bugs if there are things you think I
should look at.

Brent, you mentioned that while we wait for
Library.g.o to be complete, you could improve the
presentation of the handbook and style guide:
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/
It doesn't have to be pretty, but hiding the GFDL guff
and splitting it into several pages would be a huge
help.

Also, is the document at that URL magically updated
when commits are made to CVS, or would I need to bing
a human or a machine, and if the latter, who or what?

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html