Re: Improving GNOME docs...

Thanks for including me on this thread. I'm very interested in your plans, and I'm guessing (without having much experience in developer-written docs) that you can significantly enhance people's ability to find information by doing some reorganization and meta-web-sites to point to information in some kind of order. It might not be necessary--or worth the time--to do a lot of new writing or rewriting. But after I get back from my current conference and settle down for a week or so, I'll skim the docs you've pointed me to and try to come up with some opinions about what to do.

Remember my idea of creating quizzes, so you can see how well people understand the documents and get some objective view of whether your improvements succeed in making people understand them better.

Andy