Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

Vincent Geddes wrote:

Oh, I forgot some other things...

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 12:06 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Vincent, Joachim,
   As I've said in the past to Vincent, I see no reason to add libgnomeui
dependancies to glade if it be for the mere purpose of a single docs
feature - as specially since we already have a devhelp integration
pipeline that allows us to view docs via devhelp at any time.

Besides the niggly scrollkeeper stuff, there are no other issues with
glade having GNOME documentation. Here is the rest of the doc stuff
which I have envisioned:

The glade docs will be viewed in Yelp, a help browser for GNOME. Glade
can summon Yelp simply by using `g_spawn_command_line_async()'. If yelp
isn't available, then as a fallback, we display html documentation in a
web browser.
That all sounds fine to me - now I understand much better.

Cheers,
                       -Tristan