Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:27:41 +0000 (GMT)
Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

> --- Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
> > I just added a wiki page about library.gnome.org
> > using your text (Sorry).
> >
> >  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library
> >
> > Hopefully, it will serve as a point where all
> > suggestions and ideas
> > about library.go are collected.
>
> Good idea!
> Though what I wrote was basically regurgitated from
> what Shaun's said on IRC... maybe Shaun could check
> what's there for any mistakes I may have made :)

No problem, IMHO. Let's just get this started somehow. We should just
stop scattering information on mailing lists.

For example, I've hear about lib.go every now and then but I have no
clue what people really mean when they talk about it.

> > Maybe we can get a designer to make a mockup when
> > the functionality is
> > described. With an existing design, it might be
> > easier to find someone
> > developing it.
>
> Do you mean a mockup of what the pages would look like?

Yes. It will need some kind of front page. There will have to be links
to the docs. It needs a structure, a sort of navigation. The docs will
need some kind of online navigation. The graphic design is less
important but it might help as well. Or what about pdf downloads? Yes,
No, Don't know? ;-)

Whatever shows us what we are trying to talk about.

Cheers,
Claus