Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

--- Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
> I just added a wiki page about library.gnome.org
> using your text (Sorry).
>
>  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library
>
> Hopefully, it will serve as a point where all
> suggestions and ideas
> about library.go are collected.

Good idea!
Though what I wrote was basically regurgitated from
what Shaun's said on IRC... maybe Shaun could check
what's there for any mistakes I may have made :)

> Maybe we can get a designer to make a mockup when
> the functionality is
> described. With an existing design, it might be
> easier to find someone
> developing it.

Do you mean a mockup of what the pages would look like?

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com