Re: The GDP Team page

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
--- Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:
Guys, I strongly recommend we shift the page to the
Gnome Live Wiki.
<snip> it's so much easier to edit, update and
translate.

I contribute to it regularly, but I would find it
much more awkward to contribute to the website.

Absolutely. That's what we've done too.
Except the old site is still there, and people get to
it directly from gnome.org. So visitors think that
/projects/gdp/team.html is the real thing.

We could have redirections put in place for all those old
pages that point to the wiki, but I would like to have
replacement pages for all the old content (gdp handbook, etc)
before we do so.

I'm not sure if we can just throw an .htaccess file in that
directory to perform the redirection... well have to ask
the sysadmin team.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten