Linux.com review

GNOME 2.14 has been reviewed at Linux.com [1]

Here's what they said about our docs:

----
The same is true for Yelp, GNOME's help system. At
times, the text in Yelp refers to older releases. At
others, the text has more compound and complex
sentences than is consistent with ease of use. Yet,
despite these problems, Yelp is noticeably more
useful. It now displays not only GNOME help, but also
man and info pages, the help systems of the command
line. More importantly, like Nautilus, Yelp has gained
a search tool. With these changes, Yelp finally has
the interface it needs to be truly useful, even if
more work is needed to polish the contents.
----

I'm thinking the bit about 'compound and complex
sentences' might refer to stuff I've written. Oops. If
anyone spots culprits, please let me know and I'll fix
them.

I don't think documentation is *ever* something about
which a review will say "hey, the documentation REALLY
ROCKS". So I think that "doesn't suck any more" counts
as a pretty good review :)

[1] http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/03/17/0350228