Re: The GDP Team page

--- Clytie Siddall <clytie riverland net au> wrote:

> On 19/03/2006, at 12:57 AM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
>
> > Please please please please could someone update
> this
> > page on the main GNOME website:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/team.html
> <snip>
>
> Guys, I strongly recommend we shift the page to the
> Gnome Live Wiki.
> <snip> it's so much easier to edit, update and
> translate.
>
> I contribute to it regularly, but I would find it
> much more awkward
> to contribute to the website.

Absolutely. That's what we've done too.
Except the old site is still there, and people get to
it directly from gnome.org. So visitors think that
/projects/gdp/team.html is the real thing.

By the way...
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

Basically, developer.gnome.org has to die quite soon.
It's an embarassment to have this old crud kicking
around in our shop window. Potential volunteers are
put off by it, and potential users could be forgiven
for thinking we're a tumbleweed project because many
of our webpages haven't been touched in years.