The GDP Team page

Hi.
Please please please please could someone update this
page on the main GNOME website:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/team.html

The docs team badly needs new members, and this page
gives people the impression that we're a full house.
Just killing the page completely would be better than
the current situation. I believe it really puts off
new members. (It certainly dissuaded me from joining
the GDP for a few months.)
I think Brent Smith said he updated it in CVS, to add
a link at the top to our current team page on the
wiki, but that was months ago and the web version has
not changed.

What is the procedure for updating web pages?
I have CVS access, and I know HTML, so I'm happy to
get my hands dirty.
But I have no idea where in CVS these are, and what
must be done for the changes to happen on the website.