Re: The GDP Team page

On 19/03/2006, at 12:57 AM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

Please please please please could someone update this
page on the main GNOME website:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/team.html <snip>

Guys, I strongly recommend we shift the page to the Gnome Live Wiki.

The Gnome Translation Project has done this:

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject#preview

and it's so much easier to edit, update and translate.

I contribute to it regularly, but I would find it much more awkward to contribute to the website.