Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

On 10 Mar 2006, at 05:47, Sean Wheller wrote:

On Thursday 09 March 2006 20:02, Shaun McCance wrote:

2) PDF can't follow the color scheme of my theme.

When you are looking for help or information on how something works, what is
more important, your color scheme or the information?

Well, if I physically need to use a high or low contrast theme so that my eyes don't hurt, the former...

3) PDF can't follow my desktop font settings.

See above, what is more important.

Well, if I physically need to use a large print theme so I can read anything on the screen at all, the former...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team