Re: PDFs for user-guide, accessibility-guide and system-admin-guide

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 07:57, Brent Smith wrote:
> I've been working on generating some new PDFs for the documentation in
> the gnome-user-docs package.  I've come up with some build scripts[1]
> that  generate some decent output using Apache's FOP and Norman Walsh's
> DocBook -> XSL-FO stylesheets.

Nice one Brent

To help take care of those widows and orphans try adding

	    <xsl:template match="processing-instruction('pagebreak')">
	        <fo:block break-after="page"/>
	    </xsl:template>

to custom.xsl

Then you will be able to force a page breaks in your output using

<?pagebreak?>

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author