Re: Translator credits in docs - HOW to do it

--- Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> > > In the Bulgarian Gnome translation team we have
> standartized on the following
> > > way of writing the credits:

> > > Translatorname In Bulgarian <e-mail server com>
> > >
> > > The Bulgarian Gnome translation project needs
> your help.
> > > Learn more about us here http://gnome.cult.bg
> > > Report bugs here http://gnome.cult.bg/bugs
> > >

> > > Could I write the translation credits in such a
> way? I could include the years
> > > of translation if necessary, but we would like
> to give the links to our site and
> > > the bug tracking database we use.
>
> There's not really much in DocBook to put in a plea
> for help
> with the credits.

There was talk recently of moving the "Reporting bugs"
docs into the User Guide. When that happens, I'll
expand it into general "GNOME needs your help"
section, and move the "Joining the GNOME Documentation
Project" from the Yelp section of the UG.
Translators could add a section there perhaps.