Re: libxml tutorial translation to spanish

On 10/06/2006, at 2:37 AM, Shaun McCance wrote:

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 11:44 -0500, jorge alberto garcia gonzalez wrote:

Hello, my name is Jorge Alberto Garcia Gonzalez, i have bee searching
a good tutorial about libxml o xerces because i have been working in a
configuration tool for multiterminals linux machines with the faketty
module, before i use a coma based format file for process all devices
information ( keyboard, mouse, etc) but now i am working with an xml
file.

The point is that i never found a good tutorial or documentation in
spanish about the subject, all information is in english and is
disperse, then i would like to help making the translation to spanish, only i want to know if i need some place where send you and somebody
that check the translation.

libxml2 has very complete API documentation, but it's lacking good
high-level overviews.  It has a dauntingly large API, and it's hard
to get started with.  It's an incredible library once you've gotten
the hang of it.

Daniel Veillard maintains libxml2 and its documentation.  The API
documentation is extracted directly from source code comments,
and I'm not sure if he has any system in placefor translation.
You should ask on the xml gnome org mailing list.  If I recall
correctly, you must be subscribed to the list to post.  Daniel
got sick of managing spam.

The Gnome Spanish Translation Team might also know where there are useful translated documents: it's always worth asking your local language team about anything related to translation. :)

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html