Re: Changing "Linux" with "GNU/Linux" or "GNU"

On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 13:36 +0300, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Christian Rose, one of the GTP spokespersons, advised [1] that we
> should bring this issue here.

When this issue was raised on the i18n list two weeks ago, I replied to
Alex, who raised it, but no one responded. Let me state it again:

There are /very/ few mentions of Linux in our documentation. This is not
worth fighting over. File a bug in each module, if you want, and then
let the module maintainer decide what to do. In gnome-games we have only
one occurrence of the word "Linux" in our documentation and I'm more apt
to remove it than anything else.