Re: Successor to DocBook [tool chain]

Peter Williams <peter newton cx> writes:

> There is also Conglomerate (conglomerate.org), although it looks to have
> been inactive for about a year. I know that it is a GNOME-rooted project
> though.

Conglomerate accepts only very standard(?) DocBook documents.  I never
managed to use it longer than a few seconds.

> I'd argue that one problem with most XML editors is that people are
> making things too general:

I think completely different.  oxygen coming with xep is a very good
editor; it is not free, though.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation                         SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA  475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E