Re: Documentation for next cycle

I just finished rewriting the Ataxx documentation. I streamlined a lot
of it and made it task-oriented rather than an overview of the menus and
preference dialog. I used the structure of the gnome-terminal
documentation as inspiration. I hope that I didn't screw up too
badly. ;-)

I would appreciate some feedback. I plan on writing it in docbook format
next if the content is fine.

http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/AttaxDocumentation#preview

Thanks!