Re: Documentation for next cycle

--- Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:

> Two things I would like to see in the documentation
> for next cycle:
>
> * New file permissions functionality in Nautilus
> (Christian blogged
> about this here:
> http://blogs.gnome.org/view/cneumair/2006/03/06/0)

Looks great.
But I'm sure just the other week I saw someone else
post about file permissions to the Nautilus list. I'd
want to check what's going on and which of several
possible changes is the definite one before we do the
corresponding docs work.

Are developers supposed to let us know once major UI
changes have been committed?