Re: Documentation for next cycle

On Sun, 2006-07-02 at 08:50 -0600, Brent Smith wrote:
> Two things I would like to see in the documentation for next cycle:
<snip>

Add in:
* A section in the Accessibility guide dealing with setting up Orca (new
screen reader).  There's a (very basic) section dealing with
gnopernicus, but it basically points to the gnopernicus manual.
Instead, it should deal with getting the screen reader set up and how to
use it.

> Any volunteers for these?
>
> The docs are of course in CVS under the module gnome-user-docs.
>
> Please drop by #docs at irc.gnome.org if you are interested.

There are loads of other tasks as well (never hurts to advertise a bit,
eh? ;) ).  The accessibility guide really needs a good update at least.

Don