Can I work in the Wiki for GNOME User Guide or I for got it?

I'm trying change the contents and order in the Gnome User Guide, and becouse I don't have enough time, for the moment, to study the XML DocBook and how to create or edit documentation, I star to work in the Wiki at live.gnome.org, but anyone answer my question about if the changes are ok or not.

Any idea or suggestion?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)