Gnome2 User Guide: translate it!

Dear translators,

By the mighty Shaun, our fellow GDP leader, we present you Gnome2 User
Guide in translatable PO files:

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#gnome2-user-guide

It measures a tiny 2452 strings, something a translator can do in a
single afternoon.  Yeah, right :)

Note that docs are not in the string freeze, and our docs team is
rocking in this cycle, so yes, User Guide is still pretty much
changing (and, you'll see that changing as well, since the stats page
is updated several times a day).

However, whoever dares to tackle the user guide for their own language
will help the docs team as well: you'll probably notice typos and
other things by being what we, translators, usually are: proofreaders
of English text throughout Gnome :)

Also, there are some old Sun-contributed translations which need
migrating (contacting Luca Feretti, who did Italian migration, might
be a good idea: he at least knows on which revision of the master
files was Italian translation based, and it might be the same one for
other languages :).

Cheers,
Danilo