Re: Gnome2 User Guide: translate it!

El mié, 22-02-2006 a las 19:39 +0100, Danilo Šegan escribió:
> Dear translators,
>
> By the mighty Shaun, our fellow GDP leader, we present you Gnome2 User
> Guide in translatable PO files:
>
>   http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#gnome2-user-guide
>
> It measures a tiny 2452 strings, something a translator can do in a
> single afternoon.  Yeah, right :)

  Yeah, right!
  I've been translating these for the last months in my free time using
the OLT (Open Language Tools), and I'm not even halfway there (pretty
close to 50%, though).
  I hope to have a decent part translated by the time Guadec arrives.

   Cheers,
   Lucas

[...]
--
¡No olvide visitar nuestra tienda On-line!
<http://www.asixinformatica.com/tienda>