Re: Calling all documentation writers

Hi Joachim,

Today at 13:42, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

> If there's anything I've not made clear or if you need
> help with anything at all... then it means I've not
> done a good enough job on those pages. Please do not
> hesitate to ask me :)

You've done a great job there, but I wonder one other thing: how would
you feel about porting User Guide to gnome-doc-utils build stuff?  I'd
like to work on that (switch over to xinclude instead of system
entities for including other files).  Of course, I wouldn't mind Shaun
doing that work, since he's both more capable and knowledgable about
g-d-u and DocBook ;)

It will allow easier translations, and we already consider all the
existing translations obsolete, so there's nothing to lose.

Basically, this wouldn't affect your work at all, and I don't expect
any translations for a guide this big to happen before 2.14 is out,
but it might give a couple more reviewiers on board (if someone starts
translating along the way).

Cheers,
Danilo