Calling all documentation writers

... and especially the recent arrivals to this mailing
list who have expressed an interest in writing docs.

We're aiming to get the GNOME user guide up to date
for the 2.14 release next month. There is a lot of
work still to do, and we'd very much appreciate your
help.

I've tipped out my To Do list onto the wiki, at
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fTasks
There are a lot of things on this list that anyone can
tackle, without using CVS, DocBook, or making a patch.
All you need is to be using GNOME 2.12.

I've also drawn up a quick guide to writing and
submitting documentation at
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject_2fSubmittingDocumentation

If there's anything I've not made clear or if you need
help with anything at all... then it means I've not
done a good enough job on those pages. Please do not
hesitate to ask me :)