Re: Bugzilla and documentation

1. Is there a tendency to standartize the directories of the documentation in
all official Gnome modules - similarly to the position of translations - in po*
directories? (I do remember some of the Gnome modules having different places
for the docs).
2. Has anyone thought of the way this interacts with the translation efforts
for the docs?
   - Is there a separate account for bugs in the translation of docs, are they
per module, or per language?
   - Is there a way we can set up additional mailing lists to be notified on
changes, could this ease both the maintainers and the tranlsators?
I am generally stronly against mailing lists mass proliferation, but we could
have the mailing lists per languages be additionally notified on the changes.

Best regards:
al_shopov