Re: What's the plan for the user guide?

Yesterday at 20:20, Shaun McCance wrote:

> Converting to DocBook from a Wiki is nearly impossible.  We can
> make vaguely passable DocBook, with paragraphs and such.  But
> DocBook is far more verbose and expressive than any Wiki syntax
> I've seen.  There's just no way to get all the elements right.
> I can't be responsible for every set of tools that every last
> person has used for creating documentation.

Whenever this talk is brought up, I feel ashamed of not really making
"sarma" useful for this.  :(

And it goes one notch up on my TODO list every time, even if it's
pretty high nowadays.

(Just a note that I am actually planning on picking it up in a couple
of weeks, and making it really rock.  Anyone versed in Python, XML and
JavaScript is welcome to give me a hand :)

Cheers,
Danilo