Re: What's the plan for the user guide?

--- Danilo Å egan <danilo gnome org> wrote:

> Yesterday at 20:20, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > Converting to DocBook from a Wiki is nearly
> > impossible.
> Whenever this talk is brought up, I feel ashamed of
> not really making
> "sarma" useful for this.  :(

For anyone who's interested, sarma is here:
http://live.gnome.org/LiveDocumentationEditing

I think there are a number of cases where a wiki to
docbook parser could make smart guesses.
For example, if we use the wiki ''' ''' markup to mean
more than just bold, and the parser sees '''OK''',
then it can guess that that's a dialog box button, and
do the right thing.