Re: User Guide status

Hi :o)

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 14:59 +0000, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> The section on Nautilus can be considered frozen,
> pending bug 389033 and any other contributions or
> suggestions Matthew wants to make from downstream.

Remember Ryan Paul and I are working on an introductory section for the
GUG. After I had a rough go at the basic text, Ryan really seems to be
making this shine. We don't have a date for finishing this, when we're
done I think we'll be requesting comments from the marketing team etc.

http://live.gnome.org/AboutGnome (Ryan's changes are not on there yet)

> Any comments/objections/patches?

As I say, I would really like to make an update to the GUG before 2.18.
It's priority number 6 atm, so that could be any time :o)

Love, Karderio.