Re: About GNOME / return / duck related question

Hi :o)

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 18:33 +0000, Don Scorgie wrote:
> > Currently we have no docs, and we have an ageing system that says how to
> > write them that needs replacing. I think this sort of discussion may be
> > best left until after we have done these things.
>
> Disagree.  If we're going to add this, we should have at least an idea
> of how it'd be done within Mallard Markup.  Adding it later would
> probably cause much more pain.  Even if it's just a hook and figure out
> the details later, it should be discussed now and added to the
> underlying language at the start, as opposed to shoehorning it in later.

You are absolutely right of course. I still think that this should be
limited to the things we need to assure easy implementation in the
future and other necessities though. I think it should be a priority to
get a good system in place with good and complete documentation before
embarking on such things, do you agree ?

Love, Karderio.