Documenting Freedom (was: Re: Endorsement for Joachim Norieko)

Hi Richard,

I'm removing foundation-list and adding gnome-doc-list.

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 19:26 -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
>     It unfortunately does not at this time, and that's something
>     I'd really like to address.  But right now, the documentation
>     isn't even doing a good job of being documentation (although it
>     is better than it used to be, thanks in large part to Joachim),
>     and that's a higher priority for me.
>
> These things can be worked on in parallel.  How about if I arrange
> to send you some text about free software that you could include?

Certainly things can be worked on in parallel, given
sufficient person time.  We're just short on people,
so we divide our labor according to priority (or more
realistically, according to what people want to do.)

But if somebody (like, for instance, you) wants to
work on it, I'm certainly not going to stop them.
It should be very user-oriented text, explaining
why you should care even if you never write a line
of code yourself.

--
Shaun